Saturday, December 03, 2005

everytime he held you close
yea were you thinking of me


today is arts and crafts day
i brought my miserable materials and pretended i didnt craft any intention to steal green paint, yellow paint, brushes (yea right..we painted with TOOTHBRUSHES ah HAHA), toothpick, white glue (turns transparent did you know??), newspaper.. paler paler! HAHA

okay lazy to elaborate what else i sneakily didnt bring.

nicenice (: except maybe my ah-soh ness and wittyness was too much to bear haha

and Strange Awakenings, which i shall not elaborate either..
ohkay this is a lazy entry..
shouldn't have bothered..

did i mention i had this terrible food poisoning (shoulder of responsibility unacclaimed and unidentified but suspiciously, from a certain shop, a slice of FREE yummy oreo cheesecake, that worked its devil beneath its creamy shade of delish innocence!!) that still haunts my tortured stomach till this day! >:c

i finally done up a new playlist for the poddie! (yes it includes Jayzz so sue me :)
was getting so bored of the old one..
and i think im getting too attached to the mini..
but how do you shower love on an object?!
it's as unexplainable as having a favourite stuffed toy..
a burning question since i grew out of my best friend Scruffles (my 'pet' dog..i talked..okay and sometimes cried..to?!?!)
(disclaimer: my real best friend was a living and breathing bitchy raggedy ann doll who broke my heart every minute she wasnt making me smile..)

you know they say if you love someone
you tell him/her everything that's on your mind,
share your joys/woes first thing,
will never get sick of him/her,
you'll set them free even if it means leaving him/her,
blahblah,
but doesn't that sound perfect
and we all know love is anything but.
maybe what we think is right doesn't actually counter for anything.
maybe it's just made-up,
cos some dumbass said so
and we're all nodding solenly in agreement.
or maybe it's just me and my excuses..
for everything and nothing
ohmyy what am i talking aboutt!

i finally made my 11:11 wish!
this reminds me of Da..i can imagine her checking her cell and seeing that it's 11:11, mumble to herself and make a wish
HAHAH. did you, kwokiegurl??


but i know,
it's over before it even began.



i havent had a long + incoherent entry in a long time!
i used to do this when im feeling okay and in the mood to be crappy
(maybe i should stop talking to anyone/ reading/ seeing/ thinking about anythingso this stays)
if you compare, it'll contrast
the present and the past.

rightt. i need to stop rambling soon..

TINGS omg i miss you. HURRY SCUTTLE OVER! how was econs anyway? (i need to mention how psychotic your sch is for the umpteenth time to cover BOTH micro and macro within ths short expanse of time and everything?!?! disgusting + erpi!!)

ohkay. this reminds me..
i NEED to start studying soon
gotta gear myself for the formidable terror i shall embark when..
im done with feeling mortified of returning to the books (too late though..heard some already started early last month OMGGGG)
:c

like always, i'll just hibernate in my little hole till it's my cue.

when i needed you the most
yea i hope you are happy

\ the all american rejects